Asia Open Memory Championships 2019
The Asia Open Memory Championship is a competition that tests the speed and accuracy for memorizing a variety of information. The competition was held by the Indonesia Memory Sports Council (IMSC) and the Global Alliance of Memory Athletics. During this competition, the participants were faced with 10 challenges that included memorizing numbers, faces, names, pictures, and cards.
Up to 114 athletes from various nations, such as China, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, the Philippines, France, Poland, and of course, Indonesia who hosted the activity, participated in the event held at the Hotel Grand Inna Bali from 5-6 October 2019. Participants competed to win dozens of medals in three age groups, namely: Child, Junior, and Adult, as well as the coveted Memory Grandmaster Title.
Shafa Annisa Rahmadani Arianata, Year 10 Kesatuan Bangsa High School student was one of the competitors in the Asia Open Memory Championship, who succeeded once again in bringing Indonesia under the international spotlight.
Shafa Annisa was promoted to Grandmaster Level and also became the Overall National Champion.
- Bronze Medal, 5 min Random Images – Open Junior Division
- Gold Medal, 30 min Random Card – Junior National Division
- Gold Medal, 5 min Speed Numbers – Junior National Division
- Gold Medal, Spoken Numbers – Junior National Division
- Gold Medal, 5 min Speed Card – Junior National Division
- Bronze Medal, 5 min Fictional Dates – Junior National Division
- Bronze Medal, 15 min Random Words – Junior National Division
- Bronze Medal, 30 min Random Numbers – Junior National Division
What an amazing result. Shafa has certainly made Kesatuan Bangsa School, friends, family, and the nation very proud indeed.